1. What changed from the old formula?
After hearing feedback from our consumers that they wanted better flavors, a better price and a straight forward BCAA product, we listened and made some great changes to the formula. We removed the extra minerals and electrolytes, improved the formula, and created a better tasting product with a smaller serving size. Plus – it has a better price than the original BREACH.
2.What is the difference between BREACH and Basic Training BCAAs?
Basic Training BCAAs are unflavored. Both formulas for BREACH and Basic Training BCAAs boast the researched 2:1:1: ratio and amounts of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine to support recovery and muscle protein synthesis, but BREACH comes in delicious flavors that make it ideal to sip on during training or throughout the day.
3. Will the new formula mix better than the original?
Yes, we improved the formula which also resulted in a smaller serving size. The product now mixes great with water or any other beverage.
4. What is the amino acid ratio for BREACH®?
2:1:1 which is the optimal amino acid ratio.
5. There are little ‘floaters’ when I mix the powder, is that normal?
The floaters that you see in BREACH® is from the glycerol. It is completely normal.
6. When do I take BCAAs?
BCAAs can be consumed before, during or after workouts as well as throughout the day. BCAAs are metabolized in the muscle tissue so they are anti-catabolic and can minimize muscle breakdown.
7. Are BCAAs best before, during or after workouts?
The best time to use BCAAs is really whenever. But if you are trying to ration the use of BREACH and only use it once daily, take BREACH® post training.
8. Can I mix BREACH® with TOTAL WAR® pre-workout?
Yes. You can easily mix any of the combinations together pre-workout.
9. Do I need to cycle on and off BCAAs?
No. BREACH® is a BCAA product and you can look at amino acids like food where there is no need to cycle on or off.
10. Can I add BREACH® to beverages other than water, like my protein shake?
Yes, however it’s best with water.