1. How is TOTAL WAR® different from other pre-workouts on the market?
Milligram for milligram you won’t find a stronger product. All ingredients are at clinical dosages for efficacy as well as full label transparency. Additionally, we do not use artificial colors in the products. Lastly, it is a complete pre-workout, combining endurance, pump, energy and focus elements, it is not just a concentrated stimulant based pre-workout.
2. What is the clinical dosage of Citrulline Malate for pumps?
The clinical dosage of citrulline for pumps is 4 grams but the study was conducted with 6 grams of l-citrulline malate 2:1, which yields 4 grams of elemental citrulline; same as what is in TOTAL WAR®.
3. How can I stack TOTAL WAR® and BIG NOISE?
For optimal results, take 1 scoop of TOTAL WAR® 30 minutes prior to training.
4. Can I still take MENTAL TRIGGER or DOUBLE TAP throughout the day if I use TOTAL WAR® pre-workout?
We wouldn’t recommend using all three at the same time. Since all 3 products contain stimulants, we would suggest making sure your servings of each product are separated by 3-4 hours.
5. Am I able to use TOTAL WAR® prior to cardio, is there any benefit?
Due to the stimulant portion of TOTAL WAR® you will definitely get a benefit precardio for energy and focus.
6. How does TOTAL WAR® vary from most stim-based pre-workouts on the market?Can I use TOTAL WAR® on days I’m feeling tired or do I need to take it every day for results?
Yes, however, it’s most beneficial used on training days.
7. Do I need to cycle off of TOTAL WAR®?
We recommend 12 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid becoming tolerant to the effects of the stimulants contained within TOTAL WAR®.