3 Reasons BCAAs + Electrolytes are Crucial Post-Workout
Breach® is a delicious BCAA + electrolyte supplement that is designed to provide superior muscle building support and hydration to help you recover, repair and replenish after a tough workout. Here are our top three reasons we love Breach (Plus, Why High-Performing Athletes Use Breach® Throughout the Day)
3 REASONS BCAA'S + ELECTROLYTES ARE CRUCIAL POST-WORKOUT
- Breach contains the extensively researched ratio and efficacious amounts of branched chain amino acids in every scoop. Branched chain amino acids, or BCAAs, are 3 of the essential amino acids, Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine, and they are called “branched” because of their chemical structure. BCAAs have always been a critical factor in muscle recovery and repair post workout, and this is because BCAAs help kick-start muscle protein synthesis.
- Breach includes hydration factors containing electrolytes to help replenish the body after training. Muscles are made mostly of water, and during intense exercise, the body (and muscles) lose water and electrolytes through sweat, which can cause fatigue, soreness and cramping. Electrolytes are minerals, such as sodium, potassium, magnesium, that help regulate the water levels in our cells and help support healthy bodily functions like blood pressure, pH, muscle contraction, neural activity and more. Breach includes
- Coconut water – a popular hydrator containing potassium and magnesium, two electrolytes that have been shown to help reduce muscle cramps
- Sodium – an electrolyte that has been shown to help reduce workout induced dizziness and muscle cramps
- Potassium – an electrolyte shown to support muscle strength
- Breach comes in 5 delicious flavors. We pride ourselves in the amazing flavors of Redcon1 products, but Breach is one of the products we get the most compliments about. Whether you prefer Tiger’s Blood, the popular Sour Apple, or any of the other flavors, we guarantee scooping Breach into your water bottle and taking the first swig will excite your taste buds.
Bonus: Sip on Breach throughout the day!
In addition to drinking Breach post workout, many Redcon1 athletes drink Breach all throughout the day, especially the day(s) following a tough workout. Elite athletes know how important it is to hydrate and drink water during the day, but plain water can get boring and sports drinks are often filled with sugar. Breach is a great-tasting way to stay hydrated while combating muscle breakdown and supporting recovery.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Always consult with a doctor before taking any dietary supplements.
©2020 Redcon1, LLC. All rights reserved.